Do not be anxious about anything …

Philippians 4:6

This kind of anxiety is counterproductive – it is not the genuine concern for others. In a crisis there is a choice to be made. We can be anxious or leave our anxiety with God. We have no control over 92% of what we worry about. Give the other 8% to God and leave it with him and through prayer he will give us his peace – described in the next verse as the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, which will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Daily Reading: Psalm 22

Bible in One Year: Galatians 3 19-4 20; Lamentations 1-2; Psalm 145